Tuesday 27 May 2014

Poetic justice

Before anyone panics from the title, just slow down.  I'm not about to get all sentimental and mother of the earth on you! 

Here's my hair progress so far:



I finally decided how I'm going to overcome the struggle of going from short to long without messing up my hair and I am soo excited!!  So I've opted (when 3inches long) I will be switching it up and going for box braids, poetic justice style! - for those who don't know what they are...

 

But... 
Obviously me being me I still gotta keep things funky and not 'ye old traditional', so il be keeping the sides and back shaved, I can't turn my back on the bald - me and my clippers are tight homies after 6 years of it! But to mix it up even more I've opted to go for a black to pastel pink transitional style of jumbo braid, I've never seen it done before so It's already calling my name!! I will post pictures in September when the deed is done, But here's the hair that arrived the other day- 


No comments:

Post a Comment