Monday 26 May 2014

A journey of hair growth of a bald woman (part.2)

As promised here is part 1 of my review on the OROFLUIDO range! 

I happened to come across these products as i done a photoshoot for a hair salon and as lovely kind people that they are they gave me a little bundle of the range because they knew I was trying to grow out my hair for the first time in years, and starting from scratch I wanted my hair to be in perfect condition so one day I can get my hair back to the big bouncy, glossy fro I once repped as a little girl! 



So In my goodie bag I received; 


Shampoo & Conditioner. 

Now the website states that these can be used as a daily (or whatever your hair routine is) treatment because these don't strip or harm your hairs natural oils - which is great for me having Afro Caribbean hair as I need as much oil and moisture I can get! And the smell is INSANE, they have a lush warm vanilla aroma which is just soo yummy!!  


Hair Elixer. 

Now I kid you not, this is literally s*x in a bottle it is simply glorious!! The texture is really thick so a little goes a long way, the smell again is to die for and the bottle is as cute as far as bottles go haha. You apply this on wet hair and leave it to work it's magic, you really can tell if you haven't used it. Your hair looks so much brighter and it genuinely feels like it has helped stimulate my hair growth. 
Here's some of the natural oils listed in this little beauty: 

AN EXQUISITE MIXTURE OF NATURAL OILS

Argan oil: liquid gold for your hair

Extracted from the seeds of the Argania spinosa fruit, Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty oils, similar in composition to our own skin. It strengthens hair and makes it extremely light and incredibly silky.

Linseed oil: instant shine

The seeds of the linen plant are the source of a precious oil which seals and smoothes the hair cuticle, providing uniformity and control. The result is hair that captures and reflects the light, giving it a spectacular shine.

Cyperus oil: pure silk to the touch

Cyperus is a plant that has been cultivated in Egypt for more than 4,000 years. It is the source of an oil with a high content of fatty acids and tocopherol, which give natural protection against free radicals. It provides softness and volume, leaving hair manageable, smooth and flexible.

No comments:

Post a Comment