Tuesday 27 May 2014

Brow tutorial - step by step!

I've had soo many comments on how I do my eyebrows, if they are tattooed or what?! So I had to add my brows to the blog to help you out! 

So first up il talk about the products that I swear by.... 

Gosh brow marker in mahogany; this stuff is crazy at staying on it literally stains the skin and doesn't come off or smudge unless you wash it off. (Superdrug)

MUA Pro brow pallet;  hands down one of the best prow pallets I've used so far. Comes with 3 different colours which is great for blending and a gel to hold down those stubborn hairs. 

Collection illuminating touch concealer; no joke this is my makeup bag staple! I don't wear foundation so this is my best friend, unlike every other concealer I've used from high end to drugstore this is by far the best I've come across. It blends beautifully and doesn't crack or leave any lines under the eyes. And the applicator is pretty handy to! 


So let's begin..... 

1. Using the brow marker underline the brow underneath and in the far corner, as this is the problem areas for smudging. 

2. Using the angled brush use the darkest colour with the gel over the area marked with the marker. Blend out following the brow line with the lighter powders. 

3. With the concealer outline the brow but NOT in the middle of you brow area. Blend outwards using a small concealer brush. This gives the illusion of a perfectly defined beautiful brow. Suitable for long wear day and night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment