Monday 26 May 2014

A journey of hair growth of a bald woman (part.1)

Right ok, so let's kick things off with my first ever post (yayy!)

Now for the past 3 years I have had my hair shaved to a buzz cut style trending different wacky colours, but since March 28th 2014 I have decided to let it grow out due to getting bored of not being able to do little things like tie my hair up.  


So first up I realised this is going to be a very dramatic difficult life style change for me to adapt back to, so if I'm going to do it I'm going to go all out with the best care and nutrients! (Having Afro hair this is going to be tough work!) hence why this is my first post so you can join me on my hair growth journey.  

Now for the past month or so I've been using Centrum's Fruity chewable Muilti vitamins. These are great!! They taste like sweets and have worked a treat on my system, they also contain Biotin which is what you need for a stimulated hair growth (&for nails&clear skin). You NEVER want to take full biotin tablets because they will make your skin terrible and spotty, and you really don't want that!! You only need the small dosage in Muilti vitamins!! 
 
 
Thankyou for reading part one of my hair growth journey!! Check out part 2, to hear about the amazing products by Orofluido!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment