Tuesday 10 February 2015

LUSH cosmetics bath bombs!

Holy crap I have totally been slacking on here these past few months but a hell of allot has changed! So first up I'm now the account manager/style advisor for #smashbox which is literally the best thing that's ever happened. I couldn't ask to work with such great products seriously. So, Okay so I'm totally stoked! Today after work I was given these awesome gifts from @lushcosmetics which blew my mind. If you don't know about #lushcosmeticsuk then you need to get involved. They are fresh handmade and are against animal testing so right up my street! Plus you all know what I'm like with my pink bath water videos 😂. I will be posting pics and reviews on the scents as I use them but oh em gee these are literally blowing my mind from fragrance already! 

I hope your all well and haven't missed me too much? Hahahaha yeah right. 

Until next time. Deuces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment