Wednesday 4 June 2014

Day to day contour without foundation

KSo everyone always asks what foundation I use, when infact I haven't touched foundation for over 2 months after this new beauty regimen! So I won't be using foundation in this post but you still can if you feel uncomfortable. 

First things first, your skin care regime is vitally important in keeping a youthful glow that you will be grateful for in the future!  Daily gentle cleansing and moisturising is vital in this process.   
Here are my favourite daily facial products I use to keep a clear flawless skin and they are very cost effective. 

I've used loads of different washes but the soap and glory one is by far the best! It smells great and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and smooth!! No BS!  
 The Nivea express hydration primer is literally gold, it's Muilti purpose so recommend it for both sexes. I use this every time I wash my face whether I'm doing makeup or not as it's a moisturiser and you need to put the oils back into your skin after washing, and it's a brilliant primer aswell. Very silky smooth. 


The products used first are a beauty blender which blends flawlessly and the illuminating touch concealer that I mentioned in a previous post! 

First up take your concealer under your eye area, down the bridge of your nose and middle of forehead. Blend this by using a blotting motion! Do not drag the concealer. 


Next you will need a TRANSLUCENT loose powder - NEVER use a coloured one as this will make you orange and cakey, you only need this to set the concealer and stop shine. 
The sleek contour kit is also awesome it's powder which I love so it doesn't clog up your pores and comes in 3 different shades but mine is medium as I have fairly darker skin than pasty.   

So set your face all over with the powder going in circular motions all over your face but focusing where the concealer is. 
Taking the contour colour in the kit, start just under your cheekbones and blend up towards the hair line. You can do this either side of the nose and jawline to but this is just a day to day look we want. 


This Bourjois bronzer has literally lasted me longer than any product I've ever bought I can't even remember when I bought it. And I LOVE IT!! The smell, the colour! 
The best pigmented blusher that lasts the whole day without fading is this MAC blusher in pink swoon. 

Take the bronzer and dust it around the forehead/hairline area, and back over where you had contour to, this makes such a big difference!! Don't skip!! 

With the blusher you only want to go from the apples of your cheeks and blend down into the contour. Don't go to high or you'll cover your highlighted area. 

 
So last but not least, the most important part. The highlighter. 
I used the highlighter in the sleek kit along with soft and gentle mineralize skin finish by MAC. 

With the highlighters you want it to go onto the highest parts of your face where the sun would hit, if that makes sense?  
So above cheekbones, cupids bow(upper lip), bridge of nose, outer sides of your brow.   

So that's my daily facial routine, and added together with the brow tutorial and a subtle eye makeup tutorial to be posted soon,  this is the difference: 


No comments:

Post a Comment